The Malibu Training Camp 2018
February 28th to March 4th, 2018
Accommodations at Four Seasons Hotel
Brite Coaching is partnering with Bicicletta Bike Shop on the 2018 Malibu Training Camp for a 5-day cycling camp (with swim/runs for triathletes) culminating with the Malibu Gran Fondo on Sunday, March 4th.
All Brite athletes are welcome to attend this incredible experience training with Coach Christine Fletcher and the Bicicletta team. When putting in big miles on the bike in early March, you are setting yourself up for a strong 2018 season of productive training and racing. These are miles we sometimes just can’t do in a cooler climate or even at home when dealing with life, work and family. Slicing out a week to train away from distraction (including your Smartphone) always allows for more quantity and elevates the quality of training hours.
If this experience is something that appeal to you, please let us know with a quick email email@example.com We will have limited Brite slots available as we want to offer a quality experience for everyone. Take a good look at your calendar and send me a quick “yes” or “maybe” so we can gauge the slots remaining. Coach Christine Fletcher will lead the Brite athletes and coordinate the “extras” in terms of swimming/running for those multisport athletes.
The camp is fully supported by local ride leaders, professional mechanics, soigneurs and Assos follow cars stocked with on-the-bike fuel & hydration. Please visit the website for key details: http://www.ridemalibugranfondo.com/ride-camp
The value is outstanding:
• Five days of riding in the world-class terrain of the Santa Monica Mountains, parallel to the Pacific Ocean
• Five nights at the Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village - Tuesday, February 27th through Saturday, March 3rd
• Daily pre-ride breakfast
• Post ride flush-out massages
• Limited edition, custom designed ASSOS event jersey
• Two evening receptions hosted by the Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
• Event entry into the 2018 Malibu GRANFONDO
• Daily route maps and brief pre-ride meeting to outline route options
• Rides developed to accommodate three levels of ability ranging between 2-4hours/day
• Daily on-the-bike ride fuel and hydration support provided by ASSOS Follow vehicles
• Pre and post ride fueling stations
• Bike and gear storage
• Mechanical support provided by