INDOOR CYCLING 2017/18 TRAINING PROGRAM
Brite Coaching is excited to be heading into our 4th year running a winter-only indoor training program for road cyclists, mountain bikers, triathletes and cyclocross riders.
We call it “Brite Ride”. Our program will be run out of More Bikes in the heart of Kitsliano - 1856 West 4th avenue.
Brite Ride is not an everyday spin class, it is high quality cycling coaching done indoors. It is the training that real cyclists do in during the winter months to build strength, power and endurance for the coming season. The riders that attend our classes are just like your customers: real cyclists who are passionate about their sport.
- Brite Ride is coached by professionals who understand the sport of cycling from all aspects of performance.
- Classes are scheduled to accommodate the working athletes - early mornings, evenings and weekends. Like you, we go to Church, so no rides on Sundays.
- Brite Ride is introducing a new indoor performance bike to the west coast: STAGE by Louis Garneau. Equipped with power meter, cadence, HR, time and speed. All bikes will feature Shimano road pedals & road saddles.
- Seat height and handlebars are fully adjustable to achieve your optimum riding position.
- Fresh workout towels and filtered water provided.
- Classes will be 60-90 minutes in duration.
- Classes will be intentional, purposeful and athlete centric training sessions.
- Classes are open to all levels with an athletic spirit.
- Classes have good tunes, good cues, good visualizations and great results.
This is a possible schedule. We can work around what you feel works best for your business.
Starts: November 5th, 2017
Ends: April 28th 2018
Monday Mornings: 6:00a.m. - 7:00a.m.
Tuesday Mornings: 5:45a.m. - 6:45a.m. & 7:00a.m. - 8:00a.m. Evenings: 6:15p.m.-7:15p.m.
Wednesday Mornings: 5:45a.m. - 6:45a.m. & 7:00a.m. - 8:00a.m. Evenings: 6:15p.m.-7:15p.m.
Thursday Mornings: 5:45a.m. - 6:45a.m. & 7:00a.m. - 8:00a.m. Evenings: 6:15p.m.-7:15p.m.
Friday Mornings: 6:00a.m. - 7:00a.m.
Saturday Mornings: 8:00a.m.-9:15a.m. & 9:30a.m.-11:00a.m.
Head Coaches and Program Founders: David Gerth & Christine Fletcher. David & Christine periodize the blocks of trainings and work closely with each coach to ensure we all deliver consistent experiences filled with quality awesomeness and engaging training sessions yet in keeping with our unique personalities.
- Dan Schmidt, Pender Cycling
- Liz Cullen, Brite Coach, Triathlete Specialist
- Jeff O’Connell, TNA Racing
- Claire Cameron, Crit Nasty Cycling
- Sherwood Plant, Langoix Brown Racing
- Dylan Davies, Langoix Brown Racing
Brite Ride has a "micro studio" located inside More Bikes, 1856 West 4th Ave.
We are sharing space! Dream & savvy partnership!
Due to the scheduling of the rides, parking is made easy. Plenty of parking available in the front of the shop as well as in the back of the shop. Riders can enter the shop from the back and front doors. Coaches will ensure both access points are open for riders. After the ride begins the doors will be closed so please be on time!
What to Bring:
- SPD SHIMANO ROAD Cycling Shoes (also available for sale at More Bikes). As much as we would like to accommodate all pedal types, we ask that everyone comes equipped with the appropriate shoes to avoid pedal swapping.
- Cycling Shorts
- Water Bottle
- Recovery Fuel
- Dry clothing for post ride
- Towels provided to all riders
Pricing & Registration:
- Drop In: $22.00
- 5 Rides: $95.00
- 15 Rides: $200.00
- 20 Rides: $360.00